In 2016 we celebrate our 20th Anniversary. You can help launch San Francisco Center for the Book into the next 20 years by donating items from our Wish List.
If you have any of the items listed below, or would like to purchase any of the items for us, or would like to make a monitary contribution toward the purchase of any of these items, contact our Studio Manager, Chad Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
- New monotype from M & H Lead Type Foundry (We have a wishlist of type needed based on teacher recommendations)
- New monotype from Bixler Type Foundry (We have a wishlist of type needed based on teacher recommendations)
- Wood Type - any sizes and incomplete sets accepted
- 30" x 36" drying rack
- Funds for glass surface tops 1/4" thick and faceted that are 36" x 24"
- Funds to purchase new pressing boards for the nipping presses
- Funds to purchase task lighting for advanced bindery workshops
- Wooden finishing presses 20" or smaller in good working order
- Wooden standing or lying presses in good working order
- Marble paring stones 8" x 10" or larger
- Decorative Brass Finishing tools and wheels in good condition
- Teflon bone folders
- Funds to purchase bindery equipment
- Adobe Creative Suite subscription
- Funds for storage buildout and archives shelving
- General funds for office equipment and technology upgrades